The California Parks Company is a privately owned award winning outdoor recreation, resort, retail and event management Company based in Red Bluff, California. Since 1975, The California Parks Company has been providing our superior level of service and commitment as concessionaires to our partners in local, state, regional and national agencies.
From tent camping with the giant redwoods at Big Basin to having an unforgettable company picnic on Angel Island, and having wedding ceremonies at Silver Falls State Park, you will experience some of the most spectacular places in the world managed by The California Parks Company.
We pride ourselves on providing you with great experiences in the great outdoors!
Located nine miles north of Laughlin on the Arizona side of Lake Mohave, Katherine landing features RV facilities, boat rentals , boat slips, launch ramp, picnic area, marina, dry storage, restaurant, snack bar, general store and other resort amenities. Boat rentals range from personal watercrafts to 16-foot fishing boats to 18 foot runabouts for waterskiing and exploring, 24-foot patio boats and house boats that sleep up to 14 people.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greets customers warmly and promptly
• Takes customers’ food and beverage orders
• Serves customers’ food and beverage orders
• Prepares customers’ checks and accept payment if policy
• Maintains service station in a clean and orderly manner throughout shift
• Performs all opening and closing procedures as required
• Sets up and clears tables as necessary
• Reports all low par inventory/supply levels and issues to supervisor
• Manages down time by cleaning, re-stocking, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Extends courteous, efficient service to all guests
• Notifies supervisor immediately any time a guest is not 100% satisfied with their experience
• Adheres to Company dress code while on duty
• MANDATORY to Check and verify patrons age prior to service. Comply with ABC laws and Company Alcohol Policy.
• Be a willing member of The California Parks Company, performing any and all duties and functions as assigned to the best of his/her ability.
The Bartender will use various equipment on a daily basis. Footwear required shall be a high quality closed toe shoe with non-skid sole providing ankle support. No open toe sandals or flip flops will be allowed on the job. The Bartender will be knowledgeable in the safety practices and standards set by the Company, relative to the work environment he/she operates in. He/she will also make it a duty to assure that all co-workers are working with those same safety practices and standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The California Parks Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.